How to make mango shake at home step by step guide.

Mango shake recipe at home in just 5 minutes |How to make Restaurant-style mango shake step by step.| How to make ripe mangoes shake at home.


Hey, this is jagdish I am a full-time blogger. And today I come here with a new tasty and easy recipe. Today I am going to tell you all how to make a restaurant-style mango shake at home with only 3 ingredients. Today I use fresh mangoes to make mango shakes. You can use overripe mangoes as well.












Most people make mango shakes recipe using overripe mangos. But you can use fresh mangoes too. You can adjust the thickness of the mangoes shake by adding more or less milk. Adjust the sweetness of the mango shake adds sugar or powdered sugar. you can add cardamom also to give your mango shake a premium taste which you never forget.



Step by Step guide to make mango shake recipe.

1. First peal all mangoes gently if you are using overripe mangoes then mash mangoes and the pulp will come out.

2. Cut mangoes pulp in normal size.

3. Put mangoes pulp in grinding jar.

4. Add some milk according to you.

5. Add sugar or powdered sugar I suggest using powdered sugar.

6. Add scoop of vanilla flavor ice cream or any other flavor which you want (option).

7. Add ice cubes or crushed ice.

8. Blend it for 2 minutes and there should be no chunks of mangos. you are all done.

9. Pour mango shake in glasses and serve immediately. You can add dry fruits on the top of your mango shake

Your tasty restaurant-style mango shake recipe is ready in 5 minutes.

# Tips for mango shake recipe.

1. Add sugar according to your taste.

2. Use ice cream to make mango shake more creamy

3. You can drop some honey on the mango shake.

4. If you want to use cardamom first grind cardamom separately.

5. You can use little water as well if your family doesn't like more milk.


Ingredients:-

1. I used 2 medium size mangoes you can take less according to your desire.

2. Sugar/powdered sugar as per your taste.

3. Milk as per your need.

4. Ice cream (optional)

5. Ice cubes.

6. Dry fruits (optional)

7. Cardamom.

Thanks for coming, please make this mango shake recipe at home it's really tasty and easy your kids will definitely love it. And also tell us about your experience with this mango shake recipe and how much your kids love the mango shake recipe.

You can also suggest new recipes we will definitely come with your suggested recipes.

Comments

  1. The worst time has passed”However, it is true that there are more improvements than before...because of the rising numbers of people living with HIV in the state of Nevada. How could they stigmatize all of them? Therefore everything becomes a little easier and we start to share everything... We also started to invite and visit each other in a community. You know, it is six years since I started taking antiretroviral drugs...Yet whatever problems I face, the worst time has passedWhen I was evicted from the family home by my mother, my father rented a small room for me. But my mother and brothers believed that having HIV was my own fault – and that I deserved to be punished...I also considered myself unworthy and without hope... But I have a child and eventually I convinced myself to live for my child’s sake.
    My mother knew nothing [about HIV]. She didn’t understand anything. Do you know why? She didn’t have [the chance] to go out of the house and communicate with society. However, my father does interact with the community. I know his friends are mature and dignified africa america. So he has a better understanding than her.My father came call me on a sadfull day sitting on my couch about a friend of his from africa who introduce him to Dr Itua herbal  cure in africa in which he advise we should purchase his herbal medicine to cure my hiv so we did and Dr Itua prescribed I should drink the herbal medicine for two weeks to cure although we were so curious about the whole thing ,I finished the herbal medicine like he advised then he talked to me to visit my nearest clinic for check up I did and now I'm totally cured from Hiv my father was my rock and I and my family are now happy together also Dr Itua has be helpful in my community ever since he cure my Hiv so why I'm leaving  my story on here today is to reach out someone out here to hope on God and never give up no matter the situation you that you are facing especially through this pandemic seasons which has really taught us all on how we should be helpful to each other and cherish one another.Dr Itua cures the following diseases.....  Herpes,Liver cancer,Throat cancerLeukemia.,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Bladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Thyroid Cancer.You can contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to make chilli penne pasta at home.